Monday, January 3, 2011

They Said I Brought The SNOW!

HELLO Family!!!

Thanks for all of your love and support! People are mad at me out here- they say that I brought the cold weather!! It SNOWED today 2 in and it NEVVVVER snows in Las Vegas! It’s pretty cold out here unfortunately. My companion, Sister Cockrell, is amazing! We have so much fun together!!!!! She rocks and we laugh a lot! :) The people we are teaching are amazing!!! I have felt a deep connection with many of them. By day 4 of the mission, it was like, "how would my life have been if I DIDN’T serve a mission!??" IT ROCKS!!! Everyday, waking up with the rising sun and falling to your knees, next to your companion, and praying that the Lord will guide you! :) Hooray! We get done with our companionship studies at 10:00 am and then we hit the road with appointments and tracking. Our area is very small--full of RICH houses!! It’s sad, because we can’t tract in gated communities, but we definitely knock on the doors we can. We actually had this yellow lab dog follow us and tract 20 doors with us! It was lost, and wouldn’t leave us lol!!! We took it home, and later the owners came...so funny.

So we cover a singles ward, and a family ward! Both SOO FUN! The people out here are great!!!!! My new Las Vegas family....:) I hope you all had a GREAT and wonderful Christmas season and New Years!! I woke up at midnight, because I could hear the thunder of the fireworks from the strip! lol there is lots of evil here, but lots of good. Both extremes!! My district brothers are so funny. I will send picture later.

God bless and stay safe! ALOHA au ia 'oe! Sister Sprouse
Be Bold, Be Strong, and Be Courageous!

No comments:

Post a Comment