Monday, January 3, 2011

AHHHHHH

I’m going crazy! Only have 24:53 minutes left to type...doing laundry right now in the BIGGEST laundry mat I have ever been in, so I apologize for my punctuation! The MTC (Missionary Training Center) is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 600 new missionaries coming in today!!! It FINALLY snowed and we woke up to a beautiful snow covered MTC ! There are probably 200-250 sister missionaries, and at least 1700 elders. Who knows. We are out numbered but we are WAY special! I miss you all and love you! All of the elders race to open the doors for the sisters, and they take our trays at lunch, and stand up when we walk in the room! its pretty crazy awesome! Everyone here ROCKS! My "district" has 6 elders and 4 sisters, of the sisters we all room together. Our district is awesome!!!!!! We are part of a pilot program meaning our program is very intense!!!!! I can’t even tell you...the first few days of the mtc where the longest of my life!!! Wake up at 6:30 eat at 7:00 leave the classroom at 9:30 go to bed at 10:30 !!! ahhh on Sunday ahhh we had 12 meetings PLUS 3 meals! haha! And that was Sunday! Relief Society rocks, we has sister Chirstopherson come and speak to us, one of the apostles wives.

I am part of the MTC choir! 7 rows of sisters and 20 rows of elders. When we sing, it sounds like beautiful waves of voices, from the bases to the altos and sopranos, it sounds like heaven. We had a devotional and a member of the 70 came! Also last weeks devotional the BYU men's choir came and preformed for us!!!! EPIC! Everyone here loves the mtc and the missionaries. Everyone wants to serve us. Wow. There is just so much to say!!!! The spirit has been so strong EVERY DAY !!!!!!! My prayers are so real. My mind races each night and I go to bed at 11.30 or 12. I pray so long and have so much to think about. When u walk thorough the mtc everyone’s humming or singing church songs! We are excited to see who we get for Christmas to speak to us! Missionaries going to other countries stop us sometimes and practice teaching us in their new language. Some people are hear for 9 weeks!!! I was called to be the coordinating sister for my district, so i go to EXTRA meetings , which are fun, and help the sisters around me! We went to the temple today!!! So pretty, its at the bottom of the mountains,...white snow....Christmas music....fog on top of the mountains....fun elders and sisters! Life is perfect!

I’ve been keeping a spiritual / note journal...its amazing learning so much. With this new pilot program we are actually teaching 22 lessons bf we even get out of the mtc!! !yikes! 4 lessons down to investigators (real or fake. never know) preach my gospel (manual) is my new best friend! I sleep with my nametag HAHA~ oh and I have tons of new sister friends on my apartment flat! There are strong sisters, and less confident sisters, elders here to work hard, elders here who have to keep working harder. Everyone is different.

Best news ever!!! My whole district (we sit next to each other in the cafeteria) holds 600.....know that you can cure cancer with raw food! I have elder Quiin on a 10 diet program! HAHA! He asked for my help too! Everyone is making changes. The elders are going more vegetarian, and are eating bigger salads!! I have given Oil of Oregano to my sick companion...its healing her!!! And also I have given ginger to my sick teacher...and headache be gone....I have a new name of " doctor Sprouse" haha! I am just so happy. Anyways if you want to write me go to dearelder.com and if you send a letter by noon, I get it the same day. That is only in the mtc. Also if you want to send Christmas packages (don’t have to) cut off day is Dec 22 until after Christmas! I hope everyone is doing well!!! u rock!!!! I love you!!!!!

its so funny, I wrote in my other journal one night "I actually had time to brush my teeth!" I am staying WAY healthy, and its because of the way I eat...with BIG salads everyday!! SOOO GOOOD and thanks for the vitamins mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all so close as family, they are all so awesome!!!! I will have to write more and attach pictures later. Only 7 min left to write. Anyways lets see, Eric EVERYTHING u need for your mission as in books and white t shirts u can get in the mtc bookstore for 50% off everything!!!!!

Thanks for the dear elder letter Abbey!!! U rock! Grandma and grandpa thanks for the Christmas package, haven’t opened it yet though! Mom the Mormon tab choir sings a devotional peace every Sunday at 9.30 watch it! Or tape it every sun and have it playing when u get home! Also I got this brother going to the NY south mission!! He is so rad! Its awesome having lived in NY city....I can connect with so many people!

Keep to the spirit!!! Alohas!!!!!!!

Thanks for your suppport!!!!!

Sister Jenna Julianne Sprouse!
Nevada Las Vegas West Mission
4455 Allen Lane, Ste 140
North Las Vegas, NV 89031

No comments:

Post a Comment