Monday, January 3, 2011

Fun!

Family and Friends!

An apostle is coming to speak to us for Christmas, we can’t wait!

Gym is fun! Life is fun!!! The amount of sisters are dwindling as they leave for their missions :( its so sad, but good that you make new friends. Like on my floor in my apartment, I’m making so many good friends and then they leave. Its okay, I feel like they are my soul sisters!

Please choose the right, always. Our dear mother has raised us VERY strong!!!!! We are totally anchors in the stormy sea. My main buddy from Georgia going to the Brooklyn hood (and is black) and Elder Hanny keep telling me that my family is the "family from Enoch" haha that god just put them back down on the earth and that is us...they keep calling me "child of Enoch" haha! One thing that I have learned is to be "bold with love" so I am excited to stay bold, but with more lovvvveeeeeee..

Elder Hanny (district spiritual leader) and Elder Nelson (nelson is quite, a woodworker and fun) are great! Last night Elder Hanny just bore his testimony crying about how much he loves the savior....so awesome!

I can’t wait to get out into the field!! We keep watching movies about the field; I just got to get out there! YAY!!!!! Being a missionary is everything I’ve wanted to be. when we sit in devotionals I think" I can’t believe I’m in the MTC" I can’t believe I am actually here" its still hitting me...anyways 5 days left!!!! Yikes!!!!

I love you all!! Grandma and pa-miss you!! :)

We cleaned the temple today...:) got to clean the celestial room, I got to clean the vases and flower center pieces.And we cleaned 3 ordinance rooms so spectacular

Its so fun seeing missionaries going to different countries, they rock. Standing next to them in the salad line....and trying to speak their language! So fun!

Our district was one of few to be on this pilot program--totally intense...teaching so many lessons!! Almost 20 ! GOOD PRACTICE I tell ya!!!

so many of my friends are changing their eating habits~ Elder Eyre has eczema on his hands and he is going dairy free for 3 weeks, I promised him in that time it would go away!!! :) Also elder Quinn broke down and told me he has fibromyalgia....yikes..and sis Pallferewmen has a severe case of endometriosis. Mom is there a cure??

I feel so healthy, thanks for the rocking herbs

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HAVE JOY in this Christmas season
j-Jesus
o-others
y-you (last)

No comments:

Post a Comment