Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16th
Hello Everyone!!!!
Things are going GREATTTTT in our two new wards!!! They are beautiful
wards too! Right at the base of the Red Rock mountains. Everyone is so
nice to us!! THEY ARE SOOO excited to have sister missionaries! :) its
so humbling! :) I love them!
Sister Garcia and I spoke yesterday in church! She talked on the
Atonement of Jesus Christ, and I spoke on the "Blessings of the
Resurrection!" YAHOOO it was a very happy talk!!!!!  I love wearing
bright colors, singing in the shower, journaling my testimony of Jesus
Christ, and praying I can serve him forever!!!!!! :) :) :)
This is such a happy end to my mission, of which I am so grateful for!!! :)
Our Mountain's  Edge ward had a movie night on Saturday! We had a
picnic, and watch "The Testaments" on a big movie screen! :) IT WAS SO
FUN! :) I love the people; they are so kind and loving. We had a few
non members come to the event, it was fun!
Sister Garcia and I have been VERY busy driving through our area
making visits to part member families. This area will be very
successful, I smell it!
Each day is happy! We are blessed in both things spiritual and temporal.
This past week, I was reflecting on all of my "converts." Some of them
have been baptized for almost 1 full year!!! I got permission to call
a few families, and this is what I found out:
A less active family that we served and met with, is getting SEALED IN
THE TEMPLE MAY 12TH!!!!!!! This family is in the Meadows 5th ward, a
WARD THAT I LOVE!!!!!! I AM SOO EXCITED!!!! We might get to go!!!
I called David, He is 24....He said he is GETTING SEALED (married for
time and all eternity) ON JUNE 16TH!!!!! 10 days before my mission
ends!!! He WANTs ME TO COME!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you
imagine being in the most beautiful rooms in the temple with
someone you taught and helped baptize? AMAZING!!!!! A HEAVENLY MOMENT
TO EMBRACE FOREVER!!!!!
A man who was baptized in September...this past weekend he BAPTIZED
HIS MOM!!!! and his DAUGHTER is getting baptized MAY 5th!!! I CAN’T
WAIT TO GO!!!
BLESSINS BLESSINGS BLESSINGS!!!
SEE??? SACRIFICING for these wonderful people is soooo worth it!!
A 21 year old I taught 1 year ago GOT BAPTIZED LAST WEEKEND!!!! and
Sister Garcia and I got to go!!! Thaddeus asked me to speak at his
baptism :)
I called Debbie, who was baptized May 21st 2011. We spoke for 40 mins.
She was ecstatic I CALLED! :) She loves me and I love her so much!!!!!
I'll do anything for her! She told me “I tell everyone about you all
the time ...how we met! They say 'REALLY? I've never heard of that
before!!!' I thank God every night for you coming into my life. Because
of you I am part of this wonderful gospel." She was crying on the
phone. UUGGG EPIC!!! I FEEL GOD'S LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her and I
am so happy for her life.
I KNOW every sacrifice is worth building the kingdom of god. This
gospel is so true. I've seen so many lasting conversions. I hope
yours is true too.
I LOVE YOU!
If you need something from god...just ask! :) "

*Love!*
Sister Jenna Julianne Sprouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment